Saturday, February 13, 2010

Spring Colour Forecast

Really had to cut my list down for this MASSIVE collection. It's actually 4 collections in one. Consists of Pink, plum, coral and amber color stories. I really wanted a lot more, but it all really adds up and I spent more than I planned on as it is. I really like everything I got though and it's colors that I think are really wearable for work or play. There are a bunch of new collections coming out in the next few weeks from MAC, but I think this will be my main purchase. I think MAC puts out too many collections too close together and for junkies like me it's hard to keep up sometimes. I try to research the collections before they come out and then figure out what I want. I make a list and then go see the collection in person. There are usually good swatches of new collections on the web, but seeing in person and trying the color before you buy is always the best bet. I usually only online for things I need to refill or brushes and stuff since the closest MAC pro store is downtown Chicago. So let me know if you get anything from this collection and if you love it?!

No comments: