Thursday, February 4, 2010

Finally!!! Every Glamour Girl needs a place to relax...



I have been looking high and low for a really long time for the perfect vanity for my bedroom. I just wanted something simple but had a lot of counter space. The drawers are large too so I can put a lot of items in there as well. I have some plastic drawer type things that I like so I think I will get some more to get everything nice and organized. I have makeup in a million little boxes and bins right now, so this will be a big project. But, when it's done I will finally have a nice place to sit and have axcess to all my stuff. I also got a chair that matches. Very simple, plain and black. I'm sure I will have to have my bestie Susie over to help be get things together. She is really good at all that stuff. I am just not an organized person, never have been! Will take some pictures when I get this all together.

No comments: