Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol II



This pallette is really exciting to me because I didn't have any of these colors already and has 7 new shades that are only available in this pallette. All shimmer and glitter colors- my favorite! So much pigmentation to these shadows. Also comes with 2 eyeliners, a black that I love and use daily, and a pretty brown. Also comes with a mini primer potion for under the shadows. Helps the shadows look vibrant and keeps them from creasing and wearing off. This was purchased at Ulta but is also at Sephora. I think a great price at $48 for all you get. Urban decay rivals MAC shadows for pigmentation and blending ability. The colors are fun and bright. Much better shimmer than the MAC satin shadows. These are really unique colors that contrast each other but somehow also blend together nicely. A definate must for any glamor girl!

No comments: