Monday, January 11, 2010

Mascara Review #6...





Maybelline GREAT LASH

I haven't worn this stuff in a really long time. It was my holy grail mascara for years and years. I don't remember why I stopped using it. Anyway, picked it up at Ulta for $4.85! Great price! Decided to mix it up a bit and get it in royal blue. Blue mascara is really fun and makes the whites of your eyes look really white so you look bright eyed and bushy tailed. I like the way the wand is a brush and coats each eyelash. It goes on smoothly. It isn't very thick though. Took me a few coats to get it to look like I had mascara on. I would have liked it even thicker, but it would have started clumping and making me look like I have 3 big lashes if I put more coats on. This is a classic mascara and one I would use again. More for a day look. Not dramatic enough for me for night looks. I know that great lash has a big brush version now too. I may have to try that one. For the price I don't think you can really go wrong with this old school product.

No comments: