Wednesday, June 24, 2009

LUSH!





I Love, Love, Love Lush products. I have been using them for a long time, before they were available here in the US. I had to make a guess from the website about what looked good and mail order them! My first Lush experience was in Berlin Germany. I got off the train and smelled the familiar smell that comes from my bathroom. The sweet, amazing smell of Lush products! I smelled the store before I saw it! Now we are lucky because there are Lush stores everywhere in the U.S. My favorite is the one inside Macy's at oakbrook shopping mall. The staff there is super friendly and are always willing to make samples for you. Here are just a very few of my favorite Lush products...









in corner- Buffy Body Butter



*Exfoliating body butter to reveal silky, touchable skinScrub-a-dub-dub, get this body butter in the tub (or shower) and buff away the day's worries. Stress disappears as our lavender-scented body butter melts into your skin, making it way beyond silky. Ground rice, almonds and aduki beans exfoliate to velvety perfection as the natural butters provide maximum miniaturization. So put down your loofah, grab your Buffy, and smooth your cares away.
My take- This is my very favorite Lush product. It gets rid of dead skin like you wouldn't believe and leaves your skin so smooth you don't need a mosturizer. Smells amazing too!



Slammer Shower Gel

*Refreshing citrus prods tired brains awake7 alarms went off but nothing stirs you from slumber. You need Slammer waved under your nostrils to entice you into the shower. Citrus bubbles spring your eyes open and stimulating litsea cubeba oil prods your brain awake. Refreshing sea salt tickles your skin while honey soothes. Slammer, with its fresh lime juice and rock salt, bears resemblance to a tequila slammer. If you are partial to those in the evening then you might need a bottle of this to get you through the morning.
My take- This shower gel smells so good! Like oranges amped up and mixed with lemons and limes. Wakes you up in the morning when it's hard to get your eyes open. Stocked up on it when it was going to be discontinued and was thrilled they brought it back!










No comments: