Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More Lush!

Karma Soap
*Spicy orange and patchouli soap to calm and soothe a tired mindTry Karma soap and see how lemongrass, pine, orange and patchouli essential oils can turn a boring shower into a truly groovy experience. You might think patchouli is only for hippies as it smells just a little too earthy. Well, flower child, you are so wrong! The scent is gentle and lovely but the full effect won't hit you until after your shower... when you experience a moment of true clarity.
My take- a really spicy yummy soap that grows on you, Whenever I use any of the Karma products I can smell it all day and people stop me to ask what the scent is.


Rockstar Soap

*Sweet bubblegum soda pop soap strikes just the right chordThis best-selling, creamy soap delight may smell as sweet as sugar, but it's still just a little bit naughty; you know how rock stars are. So lather up, smile for the camera, then party all night long. Warning: This vanilla-berry handmade wonder has been known to increase singing in the shower so be careful who you give it to!
My take- smells so swwet and good enough to eat. Really smells like candy. A pretty Barbie pink, girly fun color too!
Butterball Bath bomb
*A very vanilla soak to lull your skin into soft submissionGet ready for a hot one. Butterball's flecks of cocoa butter melt into a tubful of soothing deliciousness to make skin soft and supple. The vanilla musk fills your bathroom with a light, sweet bouquet while your skin basks in its moisturizing embrace and your senses sigh with pleasure. You deserve it; so slide into a buttery bath with Butterball.
My take- I love this bath bomb! These are so cool. I break them into 2 pieces so I can get 2 baths out of the pricey bomb. Smells so soothing and comforting. Wish I had a bigger nicer bathtub so I could use this more!

Honey I washed the kids soap
*Sweet honey heaven cleanses and moisturizes sensitive skinImagine pulling the comb straight out of the hive, slathering that divine honey all over, then being showered by a delicate spring rain. Honey I Washed The Kids handmade soap calms sore, sensitive epidermis with a rich aloe vera lather and leaves skin silky smooth and deliciously satiated. Slight hints of bergamot and orange lift your spirit and lull you into an intoxicating honey bliss.
My take- This was the first soap i ever bought from Lush and it's still one of my favorites. I love the smell of honey so this is right up my alley. Really creamy and smooth on the skin and smells good enough to eat, but tastes bad (believe me!).
****All descriptions of Lush products quote off Lush website


No comments: