Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I haven't blogged in forever...My favorite shades

So, Glamour girls, it has been forever and a day since I have blogged. I haven't made a YT video in ages either. I was suppose to be closing on a new house and we are still waiting. My house is half packed and making a video is just way too much effort at this point. So I am going to try and blog more frequently. I will do a series of my favorite colors.
Today's favorite 10 shades will be shades of...black/grey/white

10. MAC smoke and diamonds (LE)- very shimmery medium grey
9. Urban Decay perversion- Matte black
8. MAC Gesso- chalk white matte
7. MAC nehru- dark smokey blue black
6. NYX silver- just that, a pretty sparkly silver 
5. Origins white gold- Shimmery white that has gold flashes
4. MAC knight Divine- gorgeous dark shimmery grey
3. MAC print- dark, dark frosted grey
2. Urban decay gun metal- gun metal grey with silver glitter. beware of fallout though...
1. MAC carbon- THE most perfect matte black ever made


No comments: