Monday, December 28, 2009

NARS the multiple coffert-so cute!





These are tiny (and I mean tiny!) verions of the multilpe by NARS. Very cute, nice for travel and a great way to try them. It was $40 for the set which isn't too bad as they are normally $37 each. The product is used on eyes,lips or checks, hence the name. I really only like it as a cheek highlighter/blush. It's way too light for me to use as a eyeshadow. Maybe as a shadow base? Hmmm, I'll have to try that. Anyway, also don't really like as a lip product either. So, I know the question is...is it worth the money if you only use it for one thing? I really like this as a cheek highlighter, so for me this tiny set was great. I don't think I would buy the full size product. The colors are as follows:

- Orgasm (peachy pink shimmer)- South Beach (shimmering apricot)- Copacabana (glistening pearl)

No comments: