Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mascara Review #3...



L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion

The idea of this mascara brush looked interesting. A round brush with spikes all round. Very black color. This worked really well getting in the corners of the my eye, on those itty bitty little lashes. Also worked well geting the topside of my lashes. I have the most difficult time getting the tops with a big long brush, gets all over my lid and gets smeary. Since I usually have a lot of fallout from eyeshadows the tops of my lashes don't have good mascara coverage. This does the trick! Stayed put all day, no flakes. Washed off well. Really, really liked this product. Was a bit pricey for drugstore mascara at about $9.00. L'Oreal is on the highend for drugstore brands. This was worth the money for sure.

No comments: